Friday, September 23, 2016

The Big Bike List





I was talking to a good friend of mine just a short while ago about old bikes and all that good stuff. And then the question was asked "Dude! How many different bikes did you actually have?!" 

So I figured it would be fun to make a list that has all my bikes over the last 15 years or so. Here we go!

Mountain bikes

- BCA steel MTB (my first bike)
- Magellan Polaris
- Magellan Crux
- Magellan Pyxis Team
- Specialized Stumpjumper
- Specialized Epic
- Tomac Taos
- Giant XTC
- Look 986
- Giant Anthem 650b
- Cannondale F29 Carbon 3 29er
- Niner E.M.D. single speed 29er (my current bike)


Cyclocross bike

- Giant TCX


Road bikes

- Trek 1.5
- Sintesi Infinity
- Trek Madone 4.5


Commuter bikes

- Peugeot steel (single speeed)
- Tomassini Super Prestige (fixed wheel)
- Some retro steel frame road bike (fixed wheel)
- Giant (fixed wheel)
- Torro TenFour (fixed wheel)


So, when the list was complete I couldn't believe that I've had more than 20 bikes since I started this whole "being a cyclist game". And I also have that feeling it won't be the end of the list either! ;)  





No comments:

Post a Comment