Saturday, February 17, 2018

2016 Trek Superfly 7 // First thoughts




Today was the day when I finally managed to get on the on the new bike and had my first test spin on it. I was absolutely dying to see what's the bike like as I got sick pretty much staright after I got it. So it was sitting in The Shed waiting to be ridden. But only until today! 


I took the bike only for a short 2 hours spin around the local hills. Unfortunatelly the weather is still pretty grim with a massive amount of mud so there was a very little off-road along the way.  


Anyway, my first impressions are very good I have to say. The bike feels nice! The frame is very rigid yet still comfortable. The spec of the bike works well and it is more than perfect what I need it for. The riding position is bang on and the handling feels very responsive too. So all in all it's a savage XC machine and I can't wait to give it a proper go on some sweet trails. Come on dry weahter, help me out here!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment