Thursday, February 22, 2018

Brilliant news for the 2018 racing season!




I'm after getting a fantastic news: I will be joining the popular and well known cycling club called Mátra Biker KSC (click on the link to their page: http://www.matrabiker.hu/ ) and will be racing in their colours in the upcoming 2018 racing season! 


I'm very happy and excited about this as I wasn't a member of any club since I moved back to Hungary. I'm also very happy and thankful 'cause with their support I'll be able to race all 4 rounds of the Top Maraton Series (Szilvásvárad Maraton, Duna Maraton, Bükk Maraton, Mátra Maraton). The target is to get the best possible overall result in Master 1 category.    


I'd like to say thank you for the opportunity and for the support for the season. I'm motivated and hungry to race. I also can't wait to wear my new team kit! Bring it on 2018!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment