Thursday, June 16, 2011

Have to skip the next NPS round

I gonna have to skip the next round of the 2011 XC NPS (which is the last one of the year) in Slade Valley. The decision has been made, not like I did have a choice though. This injury forcing me off the bike for a while... 

There is no point to enter a race without training and most importantly I just want to be careful with my leg 'cause the last thing I want is to get back on the bike and push it too hard too early. I prefer to get rid of this thing on the proper way even if I have to sacrifice some of my planned races for it. 

I am taking the medicines and havin' a good rest. This has been the deal for me in the last couple of days. It seems like there is a slight improvement but it is still far away to be called good. So there is absolutelly no chance to be back on the bike this week indeed. 

I think if everything goes well I will give it a go early next week. The plan is to ride the road bike strictly on the flat. Spin the pedals easly and avoid the heavy gears. I just want to have my legs turning and see how it goes. The problem is: I know it will be difficult to control my effort and pace on the bike but I have to try though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment