Saturday, June 11, 2011

W200 - within 24 hours

Rain forecast for tomorrow
We have less than 24 hours until the Wicklow 200 so it is time to get the gear ready and make sure everything is on order for tomorrow. I can be sure I need to dig out all my winter and waterproof gear from the closet. By the look of the rain forecast I will need them all indeed. :( 

It might seems like I worry about the bad weather a bit too much. When I am on the XC bike I don't really care about the rain or cold weather but I have to admit it: the nearly 8 hours time could be quiet savage in the forecasted conditions...

This afternoon I will check the bike to make sure it will be in 100% condition and later on the afternoon I prepare all my food, clothing and other gear for the early morning start tomorrow morning.

I will leave Dublin very early in the morning 'cause I prefer to get to Greystones at about 5 am to ensure I can get ready in time and leave at 6 am sharp. I know tomorrow is gonna be great, can't wait! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment