Saturday, September 10, 2011

After season chill out spins


The 2011 XC racing season is over for me, there are no more races that I will enter this year. So from now on I will take it easy for a while. In the spirit of that last week I've had couple of excellent fun type spins up on Threerock. They were all about having fun on the bike and not worry about anything else! The weather wasn't too good lately so the massive amount of mud on my favourite trails just made things even more enjoyable! :)

One of the many splash along the way! :)

Up in the air

I enjoy the time on the bike, I really do! Try to get the last bit of the summer as long it lasts and make my final preparation for the Wicklow Way bike ride. Since the season is over there is more time and less presure on me indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment