Monday, September 19, 2011

Wicklow Way - My first attempt is coming up!

Well, finally after all the planning and preparation the Wicklow Way bike ride is just around the corner. The racing season is over for me but I don't want to let the season finish without comlete my biggest personal challenge for this year. 

 I need to follow the little, yellow man all day long

The plan is to ride the whole Wicklow Way  (130 km) in one day. It would be a great achievement indeed, especially 'cause as far as I know only 7 mountain bikers have completed the full distance in one day. It would be good to be the 8th on the list of the very few who completes this epic bike ride.

So I will give it a go on this Saturday and will do my best to get the distance done. I hope the weather will be ok, otherwise it is going to be a hell of a long day on the bike! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment