Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Can't stop watching this!!

It doesn't happen too often since I've stuff to do most of the times, but if I ever have a spare halfen hour in the evening there is no other No.1 than Behind The Barriers with Jeremy Powers. Simply brilliant program that is! 

I just heard about it only a few months back but I'm hooked eversince. I like the behind the scenes type programs like this but the super easy going sense of humor and the way the series has been made (cameras, music & locations) just simply awsome! Not to mention that it's all about cyclocross, so it's even better! :)

I have four of my favourite episodes from Season 3 here, just to get a taste what it's all about. Enjoy! :)


 
Episode 1

 
 Episode 2

 
 Episode 5

                                                                       Episode 6


No comments:

Post a Comment