Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas in my home

It's amazing how fast this year went, seems like last Christmas was just a few months ago. But it's that time of the year again: get the tree dressed, wrap presents and the best part is to have all the lovely meals! :)

But most importantly: this Christmas is very special to us because it's our first Christmas with our little son Rhys, who absolutely lovin' the Festive Season. He likes the tree and all the lights too. This year we are in Dublin again for the Festive Season but of course we miss the family and the nice & cold winter that we normally have in Hungary. 'Cause let's be honest for a second: Christmas is great, Christmas is nice but this year the weather doesn't feel too Christmas like 'cause it sooo mild here in Ireland...

During the last few days I had my camera ready (like I always have) to catch some nice moments from Christmas in my home: 



Rhys is havin' a good time! :)

Rhys & Anett on Christmas eve

Lovely Christmas coffee

The little red bike that always has a place on our tree

Pottery family portrait: Anett, Rhys, myself & of course the bike :)

Super yummy ginger bread treats

Getting the spicy Christmas Punch ready

It's been a lovely couple of days indeed but tomorrow I need to get back to reality and go back to work. Also would love to get back on the bike but I am deeling with some ankle injury, so I need to delay that plan...but that is a whole different story!  There's still a bit of a time left to enjoy, so I keep havin' good time and I wish the same to all of you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment