Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bushy Park - Phoenix Park - Coast // Awsome cross spin


Today I've decided to visit 3 different places on the cross bike. They are all in the city and since I got the perfect weather as well I just went for it. 

I started in the Bushy Park nice and early before the usual "rush hour" starts with all the runners and dogs out there. After 2 laps around the park on the muddy trails and wet fields I turned the front wheel towards my next destination. 


Some serious puddles out there on this lovely morning

The Phoenix Park was much better with the long trails and the super wet places! I went around the Glen Pond lake to set some nice lap time around the loop there. Managed to get what I went for, so did a little bit more in the park and after that I started to head out to the coast. 



The coast trails I know are very short but I think they are nice to ride and since it was a brilliant morning the view was simply amazing. 

Nice, isn't it?!

I went out all the way to the light house. The best bit was the surface: felt a bit like Paris - Roubaix with all the cobble stones! :)

Rusty old crane, cool
 
This was the third and the last place that was planned for today. I was out there for 2 hours and 38 minutes and covered the distance of 55 km. I had great time on the bike and felt good too. Loved the off-road bits and really enjoyed the pace on the tarmac too. Cool!


Life saver Jelly Babies after the spin! Yummy stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment