Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Crossmarnock // My last cyclo-cross race in the season



Only a couple of days left until this race that I'm really looking forward to. The Crossmarnock will be the last cyclo-cross race that I'm taking part in on the 9th of December. Yeah, there's the National Champs in January, but I decided to skip that one for many reasons...

What can I say? I'm havin' a blast on the cross bike and based on what I've seen in the Fixx Supercross Cup this year I really have high hopes for this race also. As a little bonus I'm hoping to see a real wintery race with frost and perhaps some snow as well. Yes, I want mud and snow!! Am I pushing it too far? Ah well, all I'm saying is: it would be sooooo cool! :)

We'll see but until then I have some preparation to do: some running, some cycling and some proper bike maintenace as well. Also need to calm down a bit 'cause I'm getting too excited about this now! :) 

   http://www.facebook.com/Crossmarnock?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment