Monday, January 17, 2011

About SealSkinz socks

This year we have seen sirious weather conditions already and we still have good few weeks to go before the spring hits us. For me the biggest issue on the bike during the winter time is: keep my toes and my fingers warm. Even if I use proper waterproof overshoes the cold temperature allways causes problems. And of course it is more critical when my shoes are wet. I'm sure we all know the feeling!

In November I got a pair of SealSkinz socks as a present from my friends Csaba and Dóri. I have heard about these socks before and of course I have seen many reviews on them but I never tried them before.



So I use them since November and I think they are the best to wear on the bike during wet and cold conditions. They have a completely waterproof membrane between the thermal inner and windproof outer layers. I've had them on during some really wet training and I am very satisfied with the result. It is warm and dry in all conditions. If you ask me: 100% recommended for the winter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment