Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another cold day on the bike

This morning was very cold again but it seems to be normal this winter. The sky was bright and sunny but the temperature was -3°C in the city. I really enjoy these cold and clear winter rides. 

                       The Sugar Loaf from Threerock - Beautiful, isn't it?

I have spent 2 hours and 20 minutes on the bike this morning. The distance I've covered was only 30km but and the total climb was 1040m during the spin. I have climbed up to the top of Threerock from the lower carpark many times and did the same also from the other side on the fire road.

The mountain was quiet busy, I've seem so many mountain bikers on the road and on the trails. It is normal on a Sunday I guess but it was still early so I didn' expect so many people up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment