Thursday, January 20, 2011

Short spin in the cold


This morning was very cold again. It was -5°C at 8:45am when I have decided to go ahead with my planned spin before I go to work. So I had to put on all the winter gear I have.

I went up to Threerock as I usually do but I have realized quickly: it was probobly about -7°C up there and even the tarmac road was very frosty. I have decided to climb all the way up to the top on the road and hit the fire road that leads to the Kilmashogue carpark.

                       The fire road between Threerock and Kilmashogue.

This way I have a nice loop and I get back in time. The fire road was brilliant, I allways enjoy to ride this way. I got to Kilmashogue car park and from there I started to head back home.

This spin was very short unfortunately but it was kind of enough in the very cold weather. On the way home I really did feel the cold and the last thing I need is to get sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment