Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 in numbers

That was another fast year to me. A lot has happened both on and off the bike. It's time to check what I've been up to in 2014, so here's my stats for the year.

Distance:                             3900 km
Training time:                      221 hours and 30 minutes
Elevation:                            68712 m
Rides:                                  117
Races:                                 1

It's not a whole lot I think (I know in fact). One of the main reasons for these numbers and the lack of training in 2014 was the fact that we have moved country and there was a ton of stuff to be done in relation of that. Big operation it was that took a lot of my time. 

Funny enough to see when I compare these numbers with last years stats: got out a lot more often and done more elevation also than in last year but the mileage was lower 'cause I didn't do any road training (on a road bike) in 2014. 

If I have to sum up my year in one word that word would be AWESOME! Loved every minute on the bike and I hope 2015 will be just as good as this year was if not better. There's a lot of racing on my bucket list, so roll on 2015!! :)




2014 video, thanks to Strava 

2 comments:

  1. Its good to look back at the year in training. I didn't do enough in 2014 myself, but your post inspired me to plan out 2015 and set some training goals. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good stuff! I'm glad the post inspired you and hope you'll achieve everything that you'll plan for 2015!

      Delete