Friday, December 5, 2014

Love living the country life

Life is nice and quiet these days and I have to admit that I love this change. Leaving a big city like Dublin behind and move back to my small country village again is nice in many ways. Don't get me wrong, I loved every day that I lived in Dublin since 2005 but I can't deny that how much I enjoy living the country life again.


One of my favourite job of the day

I enjoy the peaceful flow of the everyday life and also love taking care of things around the house. It is nice to live life like this. Yes, there's a ton of advantages of living on a big city but somehow I would rather prefer this calm type of life.  Clean air, no traffic, very quiet evenings and the hills just 10 minutes away. What more could I ask for? :)


My future bike shed, just the perfect size for what I need it for!

There's plenty of things that needs to be taken care of around the house, one of them is the "Bike Shed Project" that has started to shape up slowly already. But let's say more about this some other time! ;) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment