Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Am I ready for this?...I'm not sure...




Alright, summer is here they say. This is a great news as it is but my worries started to raise lately. I have to realize that after living in Ireland for so long I'm not as used to the proper hot summer as I was before... 

...stone splitting sun, super hot days, mega-dry conditions are all very nice indeed but they are out of my comfort zone big time! It's feels too hot to me, suffering both on and off the bike...and it's not even properly summer yet!!

I never thought it's gonna happen but here it is: at this point I kinda miss the misty 13 degrees with some rain and mud up to my knees that I'm used to in Ireland. :)

PS.: to all my mates living in Ireland, please don't hate me! :)   


2 comments:

  1. Szia!Majd ha 40 fok is lesz az lesz az igazán kemény!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Áh, ne is mondd...már most kész vagyok teljesen! Olyan jól esett ez a mai "rossz idő" , haha! :D

    ReplyDelete