Saturday, May 2, 2015

Productive weekend




Something happened this weekend...something that hasn't happend for a long time: I got out for training twice! Yes, it is a big news these days as I'm feeling lucky to be able to maintain my training with solid once a week session.

I had a savage MTB spin, a real XC action on Thursday early morning and had a half  MTB half road session today thanks to the brutal conditions up in the mountains after the recent heavy rain. 

During the two spins I've spent 4 hours and 40 minutes on the bike, covered the total distance of  87 km with 1350 m of elevation gain.

Could be more but also could be less! So, let's appreciate what I have and be happy! The main thing is that I've had brilliant time on the bike and felt so freakin' amazing to be able to head out 2 times in 3 days!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment