Thursday, May 28, 2015

Savage commute to work // 53 km each way!




I had this special idea in my head for a while and it was about time to make my move: cycle to work to Budapest in the morning and then cycle back home in the aftrenoon. It was definitely the longest commute by bike I ever done!

It's a nice 53 km long trip each way. It is flat enough and mostly on good roads. Luckily I picked a nice day for it, so it was a pleasant journey I have to say. 


Back home after work

Now, the 53 km isn't an impressive distance at all I think but to have it done twice...on my XC bike...and both ways just under the 2 hours barrier definitely felt like something that I would call "a productive day". :) 

It was a good cycle and I would love to do it again some time!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment