Friday, May 5, 2017

Custom Niner hoodie // Easily the best leaving present ever!




Today we hopped in to my old job to say hi to the lads. And guess what! They surprised me with a leaving present! A leaving present that I never expected: a custom Niner hoodie with a bunch of personal message printed on it. As a huge Niner fan it's needless to say how difficult it was to wipe the massive smile off my face. I simply loved it!! But lets have a look at the details!


Nine - 20 ... was my phone extension at work
  
Sweet looking Niner logo, my dream place to go mountain biking to and a real personal message with the word "bike" printed in Irish as memory of my ten years living in Ireland. Fantastic!

And a bit of an insider joke: a lovely picture of good 'aul Glenn Quagmire from my favourite comedy show. You know the one, right?! :)


So, I'd like to say thank you to my old colleagues and friends Dani, Imre, Isti, Zoli and Lilla for getting me this amazing gift! Thanks folks, you are awesome!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment