Saturday, June 3, 2017

Crosskovácsi Marathon 2017 // 1 week to go




There is only a week to go until the race, so there is no time to waste! I've been putting in some extra training. It was quite difficult to manage to get out during the week also but I was lucky enough to get away with it! I'm feeling great on the bike and my motivation is there too. I've been doing some nice spins lately on the local trails to get the shape as good as it can be. 





My biggest problem at this point is the weather. It's not critical just yet but it's getting very hot...I used to love hot weather but not anymore. So, I can only hope the weather will be ok on the race day and we won't get 30+ degrees.


Perfect recovery meal: ice cold watermelon, yumm-yumm

The plan is to get one more spin in during next week and then bring on the race! Can't wait already!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment