Sunday, June 18, 2017

Wow, what a proper week it was!!




Brilliant week it was! Why do I say that? Because I managed to get out and ride my bike 3 times this week. And that is something that doesn't happen too often my friends! 


I was out for a nice evening spin during the week and pulled off two savage XC loops during the weekend. This means I've done 112 km with almost 6 hours riding time and with a tad bit over 1800 m elevation gain





The weather was awesome this week. Wasn't too hot but everything is still dry as hell. Just the perfect riding conditions on the local trails. Although we got chased home by a fast coming storm on Friday, but things got back to nice for the rest of the weekend. 


The perfect road-side snack: mulberries in a massive portion #yumm-yumm


So, this week was good I gotta tell 'ya! I could get used to this riding-my-bike-many-times-a-week type thing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment