Saturday, March 24, 2018

Finally we are back riding trails again!!




Yessss, the weather has finally cleared off a tad bit. This could mean only one thing for a mountain biker: hit the trails without a second of hesitation! 




Now, some places were still almost unrideable but at least we could ride some of the local trails getting the taste of some sweet mountain biking. Man, I was waiting to see these trails badly!!! :)








I've had a good week on the bike, I managed to get out for training 4 times this week. I was riding  8 hour and 45 minutes and done 168 km with 2745 meters of climbing. Finally I put in a solid week of training and that's good for now! I even had a chance to celebrate... 



... with a lovely piece of mignon from my favourite pastry shop! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment