Monday, March 26, 2018

MOTSUV Oval Chainring





I just picked this beauty up freshly from the local post office after it's been delivered from the Far East. We are lookin' at a MOTSUV 34T Narrow/Wide Oval Chainring. I'm using oval chainrings for more than a year now, so the decision was pretty straight forward. 


But lets see some details:


The weight is 50 grams

It is a 34T chainring with 104 BCD that has a narrow/wide profile, so it's ideal choice for riders who rather prefer single chainring at the front. It is made out of 7075-T6 alloy and has a friendly enough weight also. 


Got it fitted with a set of custom made 1,8 mm thick spacers


I'm pretty curious about this ring, especially about the lifetime of it. I've been using very similar products (also from China) before and I was super happy. So, I hope it'll be the same story once again! :) 


Ready to roll, will test it in the next few days


 Stay tuned for short term review!
  

1 comment:

  1. hi,this chainring for riding mtb use how much km range?thanks

    ReplyDelete