Monday, March 19, 2018

RNOX Raceday helmet




I'm just received a parcel today. A parcel that was sent from the Far East a few weeks back and contained my new helmet: an RNOX Raceday


Before we get into things we need to make one thing clear: the RNOX helmet is a copy of the well known POC helmets. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Having said that lets have a look at the helmet itself, shall we?


Brilliant way to pack a helmet that travels around the World! 


Large wents for the proper ventilation


Good padding and size adjustment


It weighs in at 223 grams

To be honest I'm impressed! I mean we are talking about a helmet that cost 14 EUR, so I didn't have high expectations here. But when I take a close look all I can say is that the paintwork & decals are nice, the adjuster feels sturdy and works well, the general finish of the helmet is great. For a helmet that comes with CE standard also it's pretty nice, isn't it? 

Yeah, sure: it may not be as sweet looking, as good quality and so on as the POC, but for this price it's damn hard to resist!

I take one please! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Comprei um faz um mês e desbotou todo o que eu faço

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comprei um faz um mes verde tá ficando branco alguém sabe onde reclamo

    ReplyDelete