Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm sick & tired of the weather...I need spring now!

Ice ... snow ... sleet...freezin' cold ... more cold ... ice ... more sleet ... sub zero temperature ... even more snow ... cold ... loosing-my-toes cold ... frozen waterbottle ... cold ... sleet ... splitting-me-in-half sharp wind ...

Another "funfilled" winter spin in late March
I don't usually complain too much about the weather and definitely don't let it ruin with my cycling. After all we are in love with an outdoor sport and we are doing all this in Ireland, so the weather is part of the package. As they say: there's no bad weather, only bad clothing...

So this is all cool but at this point I feel that enough is enough! Can we get spring already?!

It's great to be out on the bike and everything but it would be soooo nice not the have the January conditions ruin the fun, hah? I mean even just to be able to get home from a spin and relax without being in the hot bath for a halfen hour trying to melt and hoping the blood will get back to the toes some day soon... 



Poor gear cable is under heavy ice attack during my last spin

But hey! There's not much we can do about the crappy weather is there? All I can do is stay positive and have fun as much as I can! No bad weather will force me off the bike that's for sure! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment