Thursday, June 20, 2013

Back on the XC bike // Aiming for my next goal in 2013!



Lately I've spent more time on the road bike just to get prepared for one of my cycling goal for 2013. That goal was to get a PB on this year's Wicklow 200. That goal is in the bag, so it's time to aim for my next one. This "project" is something that I have my eyes on for a good while. I had an attempt two years ago that failed unfortunately...but I wanna have another go and I hope everything works out well this time!

So, there's no time to waste! I'm back on the mountain bike with full steam and getting ready for my 2nd  WW attempt later in this summer. 130 km, 3900 m elevation, 1 day. The Big Spin!!! 

What's on the table for me? The longest mountain bike ride I ever done. The most time spent on the bike in one day. The most climbing in one day. Only if I can ride the whole WW in one day. These are the things that motivate me and if I could achieve them, that would make me very-very happy I have to say. Especially because there's not very many people who has done it, as far as I know. I hope I could be one of them soon!   

This is the plan, so let get the ball rollin'!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment