Friday, July 20, 2012

Look what I found! // It's time to get back on the bike!


Look what I found in the back of the shop the other day: my XC bike! We did not have any contact whatsoever in the last 6 weeks, so it was time to dig it out from the storage and get it back to life! After a quick wash and some TLC it runs like a dream again and it will be tested tomorrow big time!

All packed, ready for tomorrow!

The bike is in good shape but I'm afraid I don't think I can tell the same about myself though...I feel good but I guess the last month and a half non-cycling time will have it's own effect on my fitness. 

But hey! Worry no more, just get out and ride! :) I gain back everything in no time and will get ready for Da Cooley Thriller in August indeed! From tomorrow I'm back on the bike, bring it on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment