Friday, July 27, 2012

Will be racing again very soon // Da Cooley Thriller Marathon

It has been only very short time since I'm back on the bike. But I can't help it: I'm egager to compete as soon as I can! I need the buzz & the adrenalin that I get from XC racing and I don't want to wait too long before I get another shot of this sweet feeling! :)

So, the target is there and I'm getting ready: Da Cooley Thriller XC Marathon (click here for more info on the race) on the 18th of August. It is truly just around the corner so I better to do some preparation if I want to have good time on the bike. 

I will try to split some time inbetween family time and work to get some useful training hours in before I travel to the race. Well, honestly I have no high expectations about this one mainly because the lack of training I've been doing in the last 2-3 months, however I wont be myself if I wouldn't approach the race like the way I always do: it's a race, I'm not there to hang around!!


No comments:

Post a Comment