Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in numbers

Another year is over. Huh, it was quick, wasn't it? Time goes by so fast these days that's not even funny...anyway, I was checking out some of my bike related data for the year. So here it is, my 2013 year in numbers.

Distance:                             4105 km
Training time:                      213 hours and 29 minutes
Elevation:                            67796 m
Rides:                                  87
Longest ride (distance):      202 km
Longest ride (time):             7 hours and 42 minutes
Races:                                 5

Well, this is not a lot I know, but I also know that I have to work with the time that I have on my hand. Balancing family life, work and cycling is not an easy task but I think I managed somehow to find the right balance this year. Did as much as I could and had absolutelly brilliant time on the bike everytime I went out. And that's what counts I'd say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment