Sunday, December 8, 2013

Relaxed XC spin up in the Dublin Mountains



I've been spending most of my time on the road bike in the last few weeks and I just couldn't resist no more, I had to get out on the trails and enjoy some lovely mountain biking at it's best! I went to the usual "never-fail-destination" and had a brilliant off-road spin around Threerock yesterday.

There was a lot of riding up the hill and riding down the hill with a massive smile stuck on my face. It was a very civilised, easy going spin. Pure fun, nothing else! And it was very refreshing indeed, simply loved it! :) 

Oh, and the best part is: there's no sign of the winter so far! The 5-8 °C temperature and the fairly dry trails are just the best gift that a mountain biker can ask for in December! Don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment