Friday, December 27, 2013

Murphy's Law...again...

Getting sick is never a good thing, but when I'm on my Festive Holiday and have tons of mountain biking planned getting sick is worst than anything. So, here strikes Murphy's Law once again! I'm grand all winter long (so far) and of course I'm picking up some manflu sort of nonsense when I actually would have time to ride my bike...grrr...

Need to get rid of it and I need to do it fast! I'm on it, I'm on it heavily! Getting my faithful home remedies going to shake this little uninvited "guest" off asap. 

The magic potion: honey, lemon, ginger & garlic. Taste a bit funny but it sure works! Real immune system boost it is!

And here's the other one: real home dried, organic rose hip tea (thanks to my friend Csaba and his grandpa back in Hungary). There's about a ton of Vitamin C in this bad boy! :)

So, all I need to do is getting these things into me like there' no tomorrow. I know they'll work, they always do. And after that I'm going to hit the trails and make the most of my remaining winter holiday. Yes, that's what's gonna happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment