Sunday, December 18, 2011

(2001 - 2011) - Ten fantastic years of racing

Hmm...the end of this year is a big milestone for me: I race XC mountain bike for 10 years now. I started in 2001 and since then I raced more or less continuously back in Hungary and here in Ireland as well. After these years I can say there's no better way to live than race bicycles, no doubt about that!

My collection (as many as I could keep)

During the last 10 years I've been lucky to visit fantastic places, race against great mountain bikers and many-many good friends and enjoy every moment of racing. Every race is different but equally unique to me and that's the beauty of the whole thing. I can only hope to be able to do what I'm doing for very long time 'cause in racing I find everything I can possibly can get from riding my bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment