Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas in my home

My Christmas is going absolutely great and I'm really enjoying myself during the Festive Season. Being home in very relaxed atmosphere in beautifully decorated apartment and havin' lovely food all day long is great of course. :) 
I like this time of the year 'cause I think the preparation is great: getting stuff ready, wrap presents, decorating the tree, preparing fantastic meals and spend time together.
 This year we did stay in Dublin to celebrate Christmas. So while we ejoying the time here on the other hand we miss the family from Hungary, would be cool to be together.  


I have captured a little Christmas spirit during the last two days: 

The challenge for the day: get the Christmas lights in order

A little cyclist touch on our tree

Lovely (non-alcoholic) mulled wine with spices

My wife Anett made some super yummy ginger-bread treats, I can't stop eating them :)

Even if I enjoy every moment of the Christmas but I also have to admit that I already miss cycling a good bit. So the plan is the next: I get back on the bike on the 27th and get out for some Christmas-treat-yummyness-calorie-burning spin! But until then I keep havin' good time and I wish the same to all of you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment