Monday, January 16, 2012

About SealSkinz Ultragrip gloves

Toes and fingers...mostly fingers...are always causing trouble for me on the bike. Summer time is ok of course but when it's cold and wet during the winter months I could have extremely hard time during the usual winter training spins.


Now, I've been using SealSkinz socks for  a year now and I couldn't be happier with them. Based on this fact I decided to give them a go and got a pair of their waterproof gloves good few weeks back. I was hoping to get the same "result" from them and I have to say: they are excellent!

They called SealSkinz Ultragrip to be exact and the reason I picked them is they are light enough to be able to use the gears & brakes but they are fully waterproof and warm to get my issue sorted. Also great to have the inside of the palm super gripy to ensure the best possible grip even in very wet conditions.

I use them for about 6 weeks time and I find them very comfy, durable but mainly functional! I got caught in some nasty rain few times and I have to say they are fully waterproof, windproof and the wool lining gives warm feeling in pretty extreme conditions too. The durable and tough outer that stands up to rough useage on the XC bike and repeated washing also. It's amazing how quickly it dries after washing though!

After all I'm impressed with the SealSkinz gear I have to say, and after the socks these gloves were fantastic choice indeed. They worth the price and I can tell they will serve me on the bike for a long time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment