Friday, January 13, 2012

I started blogging 1 year ago

It has been a year already since I strated to write this blog and it has been a great year I need to say. I enjoy to write about stuff that I seen, places where I've been and of course mainly about the training / racing progress I made. It is cool to look back and read the old race reports 'cause to me it is like some sort of journal of my life on the bike. Also nice to see that many people are interested to read it, the blog has been visited more than 15.800 times in the first one year.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone for reading the blog and leaving me great feedback from time to time. It means a lot to me! I'll keep writing about my adventures on the bike for sure because I enjoy the whole blogging thing very much! I can only hope I'll have lot's of exciting things ahead of me that I can write about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment