Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Life is good!

The end of January, finally it's over. It is a long and slow month of the year but once it's over it really feels like we are one step closer to the spring and some sweet and long bike rides in the long and bright afternoons and evenings.

Things are going ok lately, nothing special to report at this time of the year. I try to have some real quality training done and hoping to balance it out somehow 'cause I missed out time on bike in the last couple of weeks. But hey, there are other things besides cycling!

Amazing crispy chicken strips with fried noodles cooked by Anett

Avocado & cucumber sushi prepared by the brilliant chef / bike mechanic Tomek from ThinkBike

I'm having good food, rest a lot and try to spend as much time as I can with riding my bike. But the most exciting thing is to spend time with my wife Anett and getting ready to be a dad in June. Honestly I can't wait! :)

So, everything is going great and I am happy with the way the things are at the moment. Will do some racing in the early months of the spring, get some of my own challenges done such as the Wicklow Way and after that I'll have the best and greatest challenge ahead of me: raising my child and teach him how to ride his bike well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment