Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another day on Threerock

My next race is just around the corner so we went up to Threerock this morning to get some sweet training done. The plan was to push the climbs hard but fit this into regular mountain bike spin rather than do interval training.
I generally like all type of downhill sections but I have to admit it: I do need to get even faster on the way down. So my other plan for the day was to increase the speed especially on the technical decends.

Based on these goals we have had a great spin this morning. I was pushing myself close to the limit on most of the long and steep climbs and tried my very best to get superfast on the downhill bits also. We have covered the distance of 34 km in 2 hours and 30 minutes on nice and warm day.

Elevation and speed graph

After the spin I was happy with the result and I am looking forward to race this Sunday. Bring it on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment