Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Irish XC NPS Round 1 - Upcoming XC race


The next XC race of the season that I defenitelly will taking part in is the Irish XC NPS Round 1. on the 3rd of April in Bellurgan Pk. Co. Louth, hosted by Cuchulainn CC. This race is going to be the first one of the "more important" races  for me because the result counts in the overall result in the end of the season, and possibly most of the racers will be there from all over the country creating nice and big fields in all categories. Luckily the journey is not too long from Dublin so it will be an easy race to get to.

For more information on the race, please click here.

      Here is a nice preview video of the race course (recorded by Cuchulainn CC)

After the long months of winter training and the 3 races I have done so far this year I feel good on the bike, I am excited about racing and I can't wait for Sunday! It should be a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment