Saturday, February 19, 2011

GoPro helmet camera


I really like the good photos and videos about cycling and any kind of other sports. Especially the ones from special angles and unique point of views. So I have to say I was super happy when I opened up my birthday present last night. My wife Anett, my friend Csaba and his wife Dori got me a GoPro helmet camera as a present.

The box was full of brackets and attachments to be able to fit the camera on the helmet, bike or even on vehicles. In my case the best option is going to be the helmet and the bike.

My helmet setup

The camera is able to record 56 minues of videos to the optional 2 Gb SD card, or take 1000's of single photos. There is also a mode that takes photos in every 3 or 5 seconds, I think that's gonna be cool to get some sweet action photos up on the trails. The recorded material can be viewed on TV or can be edited on PC. 

Thank you very much guys, it was brilliant choice for me! I can't wait to go out tomorrow morning and test it! I'm really looking forward to use the camera!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it, and we can't wait to see the movies :) DoriCsabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks a lot! I will get them done soon! :)

    ReplyDelete