Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Morning spin on Threerock and more camera testing

This morning I went up to Threerock with my friend Csaba to have a nice morning XC spin. We have heard the new section of the new trail system has been finished, so it was time for us to have our first test run on it.

After we reached the upper carpark we have decided to climb up on the lower section of the new trail that leads up to the beginning of the Bone Shaker. The climb was lovely, I really enjoyed it. 

But the fun was still ahead of us: the new trail that goes towards to the far side of the mountain is brilliant! I think it is very fast and lots of fun to ride! I am still testing the GoPro camera and it was a perfect opportunity to record some nice XC trail riding. 


My first decent on the new stage of the trail.

for better quality YouTube video click here.

It was so much fun we have done it 2 times before we started to head back home. This morning's spin was 2 hours and 30 minutes long and we've had great time up there once again. But it's not a surprise: this is why Threerock is one of my favorite place to go for a decent bikeride.

No comments:

Post a Comment