Monday, February 14, 2011

Life Cycles

"This isn't a bike movie. This a movie about the bike. Big difference..."
If you like to watch mountain bike movies and you like the nature also I think the film called Life Cycles is the perfect choice. It is more like a freeride type of film but even so it has a very specific point of view, not like the other let's say typical mountain bike movies. 

The quality of the film is amazing: it is recorded in full HD with very professional crew. The other very important thing is that the makers of the film put the nature as a priority through the progress of making the movie. 



If you like brilliant shots and amazing moments of the nature I am sure you'll really like this film. And of course the music is brilliant as well!
They go through all the seasons and the "life cycle" of the bike itself from the manufacturing to the end, when it's not in use anymore...

I really did enjoy the movie, I have watched it many-many times since I have it. I think it is a very good thing to have in your collection for sure. 

You can order it from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment