Thursday, February 24, 2011

XMTB McConvey Cycles - Spring League coming up

Great to see the 2011 XC season is really just around the corner. At least it's time to race after the long winter months and all the preparation. And the good weather makes me even more excited about the upcoming races. 

My next race is the XMTB McConvey Cycles Spring League Rnd. 2 on the 6th of March. The location is a little bit far: Ormeau Park, Belfast but on the M1 motorway is pretty quick to get up to the North. I have raced in Belfast before and the race was organized by XMTB. That race was great, so I am looking forward to ride their event again, it is ment to be good.

It is still early enough to race but this race is ideal to check my progress before I start the NPS races within just couple of weeks time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment