Thursday, July 7, 2011

2011 XC Irish National Championships - Upcoming XC race

The upcoming race is the most important race of the year for me and for many of us indeed. The XC Irish National Championships will be hosted by Team WORC in the excellent setting of Killruddery demesne on Sunday 17th July.  
The course is a perfect mix of flowy and fast singletracks, rocky sections and tough climbs. I am familiar with the location from previous years racing so I know what to expect on the day. Back in 2006 I had a fantastic race there so next Sunday will bring back some sweet memories. :) I have signed up this morning to compete in S3 category, so all the admin is done for the race. From now on all I need to do is keep up the good work on the bike and get ready and prepared physically & mentally. I've been waiting for this race for long time and I am really looking forward to it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment