Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Getting ready for the National Champs

Only couple of days left until we line up for the start of the 2011 National XC Champs. I have been waiting for this event for long time indeed. I have a good feeling about this race! :)


The training is going very well so far and I am feeling good on the bike. Today I went up to Threerock to ride my usual 2 hours and 30 minutes training spin before  I got to work. Today's training ride was not too intense but I had many burst type climbs along the way. 

Tomorrow I will go out once again for a nice and high paced training ride. This would be the final step of my preparation. The last spin will be on Friday but it's gonna be a very slow and relaxed spin just to get the legs turning before Sunday. Then get the bike ready and it's done: I will be 100% ready for the Champs. Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment