Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wet conditions are back on Ticknock


After the super hot weekend the weather forecast didn't look too good for today.. They said the rain will be back and the temperature will drop as well. It wasn't fully true actually, we did get these conditions only in the morning, so my regular pre-work training spin was wet and muddy up on Ticknock.

My friend Csaba and myself left at 7:30am this morning to get our 2 hours and 30 minutes spin done before we both go to work today. We have visited our regular trails and did explore some of the unknown ones as well. The place was nice and slippery so we did have plenty of fun! :) 

Riding some tricky and wet roots

Floating through the forest
Got a funny shot for the laugh! :)

I know possibly everyone in Ireland loves the lovely and hot days we got lately, so do I. But for some reason I really did enjoy the cool, wet and muddy morning today. Am I the only one?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment