Sunday, July 10, 2011

My bike free summer - Part 1

This summer has been great so far for me: did have 2 weeks holiday back in Hungary and did some travelling on the weekends as well. I spend lot of time on the bike lately but I do enjoy the bike free weekends also and like to travel and see nice places. Just a little taste of my summer when I am not on the bike :)

Where all the mountain biking started for me (Hungary)
Wicklow Mountains (Lough Tay)
My wife Anett & me on the boardwalk
Wicklow Mountains (Lough Tay)
In the castle garden - Kilkenny
The Tall Ships Races - Waterford
Glendalough - Seems like I can't get away from the Wicklow Way even when I'm not on the bike :)
My wife Anett - orange juice, can't get wrong  :)   (Laragh)
A beast Merangue dessert on our first wedding anniversary :)    (Laragh)

No comments:

Post a Comment