Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Solution for breathing problems


Unfortunatelly I am suffering from bridgewarp for many year now and at this stage it should be operated to get the things sorted. Normally I have to use nasal drops but it is only a temperory solution and sometimes doesn't even work. 

In fact this could be quiet problematic for me on the bike 'cause I can't breath through my nose properly. Of course it is even worst if the intensity is very high or I try to take some food during the race.

I did have a great solution for this problem couple of year ago: I did use nasal strips that originally been designed to help get rid of snoring. It has helped me a lot during XC races. So obviously I was very happy to see them on the shelf in the local pharmacy. The product called Breathe Right. and it  is a drug free nasal strip that sticks on the nose and opens it up.


There is a tiny plastic panel been integrated into the strip that allways want to get back to the straight / flat position. Because the strip stick to the skin on the nose it opens up a little because of the plastic panel. This way the air can get through the nose better and the breathing would be more efficient.


With the Breathe Right nasal strips I can breath easier through my nose and don't get dry throat that often. They are very effective and good solution during racing. I'm glad they are avaliable from any local pharmacy. I recommend them to anybody who has nasal congestion, suffers from allergy or bridgewarp. They certenly work perfect for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment